Topic: Neural Networks weights and bias help
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 4:54 AM

Greg Heath

Re: Neural Networks weights and bias help

On Aug 17, 10:33 am, "hasan batuk" <kapadokya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Greg.
> Actually what i am trying to do is to find the outputs after the hidden layer, before they go in to output layer.
> So i thought if i know weight and bias, i can calculate it. no other methods come to my mind, can u suggest me a better way to take the outputs of hidden layer before they get in to output layer? Does matlab have a specific function or sth?

No.

You will have to take the weights generated and construct a new net
with only the first layer.

You still have to solve your previous problem.
Either
find out how to disable maxmin
or
find out how to include the effect of maxmin in your hand
calculations.

If you fail, perhaps posting details on the alternatives you tried
will result in a knowledgable response.

Hope this helps.

Greg