Topic: past questions and discussions
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 19, 1996 9:33 PM

Jim Swift

Re: past questions and discussions

bear@hgea.org wrote:

> I am new to the apstat discussion group. Is there a way to view previous
> questions and discussions. I don't want to ask questions that have already
> been discussed. Thanks.
> There has been so little activity in this list until the past 3

weeks. So you have not missed a large volume.Ihave not been keeping
an archive or thought of compiling an FAQ file until you suggested
it. When I started this list almost 2 years ago, I was intending to
become very active in AP Stats, but since then I have changed jobs
and I a completely out of the field now. I think it would be a good
idea to raise this issue, so I am copying this reply to the list in
the hope that someone will volunteer to compile an FAQ for the
apstat-l list.