Topic: MATH MINUTE!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 9:48 PM

JEaderoso@aol.com

Re: Alg2 Trig Question
att1.html (2.4 K)

I believe it is part of the Integrated Algebra curriculum

In a message dated 9/16/2010 6:22:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ldonahue@optonline.net writes:

Are solving literal equations part of the Algebra 2 Trig curriculum. I
cannot find it. Just want to make sure.

Liz Donahue
East Islip High School