Topic: Alg 2 /Trig
Replies: 34   Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 6:56 PM

precopio@nycap.rr.com

RE: Alg 2 /Trig

The admin cares about getting as many kids as they can a HS diploma so their numbers look good. That's the bottom line. That's why we coddle, coddle coddle and make all kinds of concessions for students who don't deserve it. I have been asked to let them do "HALF" the homework and give them full credit, let them hand in homework late for an entire quarter, anything to get them to pass. Of course this is totally unfair to the student who does all the work, but who cares about them, they will pass anyway.
---- William Wickes <wickes@optonline.net> wrote:
> So why doesn't your admin say anything.do we really not care about kids.I
> know my admin doesnt

*

Date Subject Author
11/10/10
Read Alg 2 /Trig
L.C.
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
Jonathan Halabi
11/10/10
Read RE: Alg 2 /Trig
Dina Kushnir
11/10/10
Read RE: Alg 2 /Trig
Peggy Niforos
11/10/10
Read RE: Alg 2 /Trig
bill wickes
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
precopio@nycap.rr.com
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
SRothwell@e1b.org
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
Tom Kenyon
11/10/10
Read RE: Alg 2 /Trig
Liz Donahue
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
L.C.
11/14/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
Bob Cote
11/14/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
sherry
11/14/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
SRothwell@e1b.org
11/15/10
Read Core Standards fro Grades K-8
sherry
11/15/10
Read Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Evan Romer
11/15/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
John Sittig
11/15/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Jayson Kiang
11/16/10
Read RE: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Ryley David
11/16/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Kathleen Ingalls
11/16/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Evan Romer
11/17/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
SRothwell@e1b.org
11/17/10
Read RE: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
vzampetti@ocs.cnyric.org
11/17/10
Read RE: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
becky rury
11/17/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
Evan Romer
11/17/10
Read Re: Core Standards for HS -- red highlighting?
ElizWaite@aol.com
11/10/10
Read Re: Alg 2 /Trig
Roni316@aol.com