Topic: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Replies: 216   Last Post: Apr 15, 2011 3:22 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"

"hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote in message
> [...]

>> regardless of the thing that has mass, hence to all things having
>> mass. It seems pretty obvious where I got the notion you said so.

>> hanson wrote:
>> ... hahahahaha... and "This in turn is identical to"
>> your obsessive obfuscation habit about which
>> you have been accused by others overNover again. But let me de-banter &
>> ascribe it simply to a "failure in communication" which can happen all
>> too easily in/with ASCII. I get the feeling though that you want to have
>> some "mission creep" & intend to drift into your favorite subject over
>> whether photons do have
>> mass or not. I may address that in another post
>> later this after afternoon or in the evening. Take care, Paul, hanson

>>> -----------------------

>> Earlier, hanson wrote:
>>> Here is what (you snipped but) I posted in addtion:
>>>
>>> =1= hanson wrote:
>>> There are measurements and then there are interpretations
>>> of such data. My college, CERN Ex-leader Franz Heymann,
>>> said in all seriousness that he had never seen any particles,
>>> except for their actions.
>>> When it comes to interpretations one can generate all types
>>> kinds of musings as to what size the electron could be.
>>> Here is one that says:
>>> The electron is a particle with the size of its Kerr radius:
>>>
>>> r_e = m_e * G/c^2 ..... =~ 6E-56 cm
>>>
>>> or another one that says:
>>> r_e = ~ 1.6E-33 cm which 1 Planck length unit large,
>>> and spawned from:
>>> Electron mass = Planck length*m/r conv.*Coulomb shroud.
>>>
>>> m_e = [sqrt(hbar*G/c^3)]*[c^2/G]*[1/(f_L*F)]*a*pi*sqrt(3)/3
>>>
>>> where fL is the Lymann series limit frequency and F denotes
>>> the Faraday constant. and where the combo of the 1st two
>>> factors are simply the parsed expression of the Planck mass.
>>>
>>> The only conclusion one can realistically draw is, that
>>> since it is experimentally shown that an electron does
>>> have mass, it can NOT be a thingy that has no spatial
>>> expanse, IOW the electron is not a zero volume point
>>> particle,... BUT it comes very close to be so...
>>>
>>> .... and now we can argue about the applicability of the
>>> HUP to all these musings... which still leaves us up
>>>
>>> =2= hanson wrote:
>>> Marcle's angel story, refs to photons. It's just a silly
>>> metaphor. If there are too many such angels there,
>>> then all "hell breaks loose" at 511 keV and unholy
>>> fornications of/with & by pair creation begins...
>>>
>>> =3= hanson wrote:
>>> Of course it the unseen atoms' electron (shell)
>>> (thermal movement) that bumps into the visible,
>>> larger particles that are/were seen in the Zitterung
>>> under the then available microscopes. But those
>>> XPs were conducted to prove the existence of
>>> atoms, not electrons. IIRC it was just in 1926 when
>>> Perrin got the Nobel for such **related** work and
>>> the establishment officially accepted the existence
>>> of atoms.
>>> That's just 85 years ago, when your grandpa read

Science is man's attempt to create a DICTIONARY
that can be used to generate simple, coherent, unambiguous phrases
with the obvious intent of being able to communicate
with other sentient beings in a simple, coherent, unambiguous way.

The Phoenicians put man on the right track
when they created the alphabet
in order to remember how to say "food", "water", "pussy", etc.
when they revisited places,

and the Pythagoreans made a big leap
when they showed that numbers provided a
powerful, simple, coherent, unambiguous set of adjectives,

and Archimedes, Galileo, Kepler, and Newton
made big leaps when they showed how to create
simple, coherent, unambiguous phrases,

and Maxwell made a big leap
when he explained that all physical properties
could be defined with a small set of orthogonal pointer words,
like time, space, mass, charge and permeability,
( The Grammar of mechanics, electricity and magnetic.)

and Schrödinger made a big leap
when he showed in his book "What is Life"
that a small set of pointer words could be used
to defined all expressions of living things,

and Watson and Crick made a big leap
when they discovered what the pointer words were
and how they had to be fit together (The Grammar of life ),

and then Einstein came along,
and took a system honed by billions of people over thousands of years,
called oscillators clocks,
called energy "inertia mass",
conned the public into thinking that energy, rather than action was quanta,
made the statement
"The method of Cartesian coordinates must then be discarded.."

and used rubber clocks and rulers
to create a Tower of Babel
that wastes time, money and minds,

and with the aid of race/religion biased supporters
in the Mass Media, brainwashed millions of people
to believe that Einstein was the "Man of the 20th Century",
and had created man's most powerful model of reality.

Why did people in the Mass Media do this?
My take is, that when Jews gained dominance in the Mass Media
they made a conscious effort to brainwash the masses
that Jews were "Virtuous intelligent Victims"
in intelligent in order to rationalize
why Jews had come into conflict with
all of their neighbors throughout history,
and why the Jewish culture was vastly inferior
to the cultures of Egypt, India, China, Greece, Rome, Persia,
and later Europe, etc.

No doubt, Muslims, Latinos, Chinese and Indians will
do the same thing when they become dominant in
the Mass Media.

It is obvious that humans can be conditioned just like Pavlov's dogs.

It is interesting to see that with the demise of
printed media, Google is taking over where
the Mass Media of the 20th Century left off,
and they are "cooking the books"
just as the Mass Media did for the last one hundred years.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Date Subject Author
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Koobee Wublee
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Daryl McCullough
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Darwin123
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Tom Roberts
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
wugi
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Daryl McCullough
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Repeating Rifle
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Koobee Wublee
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Marshall
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Daryl McCullough
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Koobee Wublee
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Daryl McCullough
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Edward Green
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Daryl McCullough
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Dono
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Androcles
3/4/11
[...]
Eric Gisse
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/5/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Odysseus
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Edward Green
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Edward Green
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/5/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/4/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/6/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/6/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/7/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/7/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/7/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/7/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/8/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/8/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/8/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/8/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/9/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/9/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/9/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
jonas.thornvall@hotmail.com
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Sam Wormley
3/10/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/11/11
[...]
3/12/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Tom Potter
3/12/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Sam Wormley
3/13/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Tom Potter
3/13/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Sam Wormley
3/14/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Tom Potter
3/14/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Sam Wormley
3/14/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Sam Wormley
3/15/11
[...]
3/16/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/16/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/16/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/16/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
mluttgens
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Androcles
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Androcles
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/18/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/21/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/21/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/21/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/22/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/22/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/24/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/24/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/24/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/25/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/26/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/26/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/27/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/30/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
3/30/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
4/1/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
4/1/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
4/1/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/1/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/14/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Ken Seto
4/15/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/29/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Aetherist
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Aetherist
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
marcus_b
3/21/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/23/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
marcus_b
3/23/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Androcles
3/20/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Eric Gisse
3/20/11
Read ​ Empty or not, space·time has a past, a ( static, 4·D ) course/structure.
JeffRelf.F-M.FM
3/20/11
Read Re: ​ Empty or not, space·time has a past, a ( st
atic, 4·D ) course/structure.
WarrenC
3/20/11
Read ​ We humans can imagine space without time but...
JeffRelf.F-M.FM
3/20/11
Read Re: ​ We humans can imagine space without time but
WarrenC
3/21/11
[...]
3/19/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/11/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
hanson
3/12/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
PD
3/12/11
Read The electron's size is NOT ZERO volume
hanson
3/12/11
Read Re: The electron's size is NOT ZERO volume
[...]
Henry Wilson DSc
3/3/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Koobee Wublee
3/26/11
Read Re: Bizarre Pattern among anti-SR "Dissidents"
Adrian Ferent