Topic: Computing rotation matrix from one vector
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 2:50 PM

Carlos Junior

Re: Computing rotation matrix from one vector

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <imrukj$8iq$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Sorry the quote below is from Carlos J., not from Rune.

> Bruno

Very thanks by the help Bruno... I have wrote your code and it worked perfectly! If I could help you in some subject, please be free to ask...

Now I will begin to explore how to identify the origin of the rotation found. For example, could I know the order of rotation? Could I know what of the 6 possible rotations the code returned me ? ( Rx*Ry*Rz ? Rx*Rz*Ry ? Ry*Rx*Rz ? Ry*Rz*Rx ? Rz*Ry*Rx ? Rz* Rx*Ry ? ) ...

Tks,

Carlos
carlosjunior@gmail.com