Topic: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 8, 2011 8:34 PM

Sam Wormley

Re: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden

On 4/8/11 10:46 AM, Craig Feinstein wrote:
> A rabbi told me that ancient Kabbalistic texts suggest that the Garden
> of Eden is located in the center of the earth and the earth is hollow.
> (When Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, they were
> expelled to the outer earth.) Not only this, but the inner earth is
> not Euclidean as we would normally picture it. In layman's terms, "The
> inner earth is in another dimension."
>
> As we know, this sentiment goes against the modern science.
>
> But let's suppose that the earth were hollow and the inner earth were
> "in another dimension". What would the possible topologies of such an
> inner earth look like?
>
> Craig

Using good old Newtonian Mechanics, one can "weight" the earth by
observing an earth satellite (velocity and orbital radius).

Mass_earth = r v^2 / G

Using sound, one can reconstruct the interior of the earth, liquid,
solid, density and temperature.

See: http://www.google.com/images?q=interior+of+the+earth