Topic: algebra regents 2011
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jun 20, 2011 3:05 PM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: algebra regents 2011
att1.html (5.9 K)

I would agree with both of you.
The student should not box in the solution set creating the solid line

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Noftsier <mathkat@twcny.rr.com>
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Sent: Fri, Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: Re: algebra regents 2011

I believe you were correct. To make a solid edge implies that the boundary is in the solution when it is not - in fact I warned my group before we started that if a student chose a point on the dotted line to be a point in the solution set that it was incorrect. (And we had at least one that did.)

Kathy Noftsier
----- Original Message ----- From: "luisahaw" <luisahaw@aol.com>