Topic: A2/Trig #29
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jul 29, 2011 12:51 PM

bill wickes

RE: NYS Mathematics Regents Exams

Can anyone tell me if teaching algebra, algebra honors, algebra RX, algebra
ESL would all be considered different preps in your districts...where I am
they want to call them all the same class/prep even though they expect
different lessons,pacing etc...thx Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Atwell Robert
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:27 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: RE: NYS Mathematics Regents Exams

Hello All:

I was wondering if anyone had a curriculum that they have been using for
either math lab in conjunction with Integrated Algebra or an AIS
curriculum.
We are in the formative stages with both of those classes and I was
wondering what others out there are doing. If you have anything you can
send please contact me off the list serve at atwell.r@beaconk12.org

Please enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

Respectfully

Bobby Atwell