Topic: Dynamic Model of a Synchronous Generator
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 20, 2013 12:24 PM

Ritesh Kumar

Re: Dynamic Model of a Synchronous Generator

"Badri Pattabiraman" <badri.spec@gmail.com> wrote in message <hbjtv2$hp4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hallo,
>
> I am making a model of Synchronous Generator to be used in a power plant. Subsequently i have to design my auxiliary loads in power plant and the power network.
>
> First i have to build the Synchronous Generator model in Simulink. But finally i have to built it in another simulator which has only simple componenets like intergerator, multiplier, Adder etc.
>
> In SimpowerSystems, there exist a model for Synchronous machine. But this exist as a single block. I would like to know the details behind this single block. What is basic model on which this block works.?
>
> I have collected the necessary technical datas for the Generator in dq reference frame and also aware of the dynamic equations. But how to model this to get electrical power as output? If somebody can throw some light on this modelling, it would be really great. Also any references and links are welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> badri

hi
i'm also doing project of modelling and simulation of a synchronous generator driven by an engine at a power station. i need help in determining the parameters of the synchronous generator. the power demand is 11000V in my project and i want to get a appropriate generator in order to meet this demand.please can i have some help in this. i'm using matlab software to model and simulate this projest

Ritesh