Topic: Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Replies: 306   Last Post: Aug 13, 2011 6:32 PM

Virgil

Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)

In article
<3f31e1b4-b4d1-42e7-bdb2-9ae5dbd2fc90@br5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 13 Aug., 21:46, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <45052661-75f4-4897-bffe-e7a76a4f1...@z17g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > The individuals are cardinal numbers:
> >
> > > 0, 9, 18, 27, ...
> >
> > > in both cases we have the same individuals.
> >
> > To my mind, the "individuals" are the objects being filled in or removed
> > and not merely counts of such objects.

> That is one possible position. The other possible position is that the
> cardinalities are the individual. And if both positions diverge, then
> the theory is wrong.

Your "other position" deliberately ignores some of the requirements of
either supertask so is a false position.

> > If only those counts counted there would be no difference between the
> > supertasks at all.

> Correct.

> > So that in claiming that there is a difference one is conceding that WM
> > is wrong.

> No. The theory depends on how the objects are named and what some
> individuals consider as objects at all. That shows that the theory is
> invalid.

Only in WM's matheology. When one does not ignore specific requirements
of those supertasks, as WM insists on doing, they have different
results.
--

Date Subject Author
7/2/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Guest
7/3/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/3/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
David Yen
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/5/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/5/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/5/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/5/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
MoeBlee
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/4/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
David Yen
7/5/11
Read Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/5/11
Read Re: Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/7/11
Read Re: Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/15/11
Read Re: Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/17/11
Read Re: Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/22/11
Read Securing the Diagonal Argument
David Yen
7/24/11
Read Does Commutativity Hold for Addition & Multiplication in Infinity?
David Yen
7/26/11
Read Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/26/11
Read Re: Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/26/11
Read Re: Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/27/11
Read Re: Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/27/11
Read Re: Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/28/11
Read Re: Two Comparable Super Tasks
David Yen
7/15/11
Read Re: Bit & String Theory Definitions
David Yen
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/6/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
MoeBlee
7/9/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/9/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Marshall
7/10/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
MoeBlee
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Marshall
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Brian Chandler
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Marshall
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
MoeBlee
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
K_h
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/12/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
K_h
7/12/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/12/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/13/11
[...]
FredJeffries@gmail.com
7/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Frederick Williams
7/11/11
[...]
george
7/13/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
7/13/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Virgil
7/15/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
Tony Orlow
8/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
george
8/11/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
8/12/11
Read Re: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read)
SPQR
8/13/11
[...]
Read Balls and vase dyslexia: (Was: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read))
LudovicoVan
7/11/11
Read Re: Balls and vase dyslexia: (Was: Yet another supertask (Daryl
McCullough please do not read))
Marshall
7/11/11
Read Re: Balls and vase dyslexia: (Was: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read))
LudovicoVan
7/12/11
Read Re: Balls and vase dyslexia: (Was: Yet another supertask (Daryl
McCullough please do not read))
Marshall
7/11/11
Read Re: Balls and vase dyslexia: (Was: Yet another supertask (Daryl McCullough please do not read))
Virgil
7/12/11
Read Re: Balls and vase dyslexia
LudovicoVan
[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]