Topic: PARCC
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 1:57 PM

Jonathan Halabi

Geometry #21
att1.html (5.4 K)

The diagonals of a quadrilateral are congruent but do not bisect eac
other. The quadrilateral is:

Iso trapezoid
Parallelogram
Rectangle
Rhombus

But none of these are necessarily correct (kite, anyone?)

Sent from my iPhone