Topic: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Replies: 134   Last Post: Aug 29, 2011 7:17 PM

SPQR

Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?

In article
<030b40b4-fd04-471e-b5a2-be237faf7c95@g8g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:

> D1 = 0.00111111111222222222...
> D2 = 0.01111111111222222222...
> D3 = 0.02111111111222222222...
> D4 = 0.10111111111222222222...
> D5 = 0.11111111111222222222...
> D6 = 0.12111111111222222222...
> D7 = 0.20111111111222222222...
> D8 = 0.21111111111222222222...
> D9 = 0.22111111111222222222...
>
> These are all diagonals from the 1 set of reals.
>
> If you cannot show a missing real from my set given these 9 diagonals
> then you all admit Cantor's proof is rubbish!

For any list of reals that you present, I can find others not in that
list. For example, 0.0002 is not in your list above.

For those lists which you do hide, no one whom you hide them from can be
sure ofd what is or is not in them, but if they are lists of at most
countably many reals, capable people with access to those lists can find
realsmissing from your lists.

Date Subject Author
8/13/11
Read Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/13/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Rupert
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Rupert
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Rupert
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Frederick Williams
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/15/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Rupert
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/15/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Porky Pig Jr
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
at1with0
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Jim Burns
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Transfer Principle
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
at1with0
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
at1with0
8/19/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
8/19/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Virgil
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/20/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
8/19/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
hagman
8/19/11
[...]
8/21/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
SPQR
8/21/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Peter Webb
8/21/11
[...]
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Marshall
8/15/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Transfer Principle
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
master1729
8/18/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Transfer Principle
8/14/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Newberry
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Transfer Principle
8/16/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
DBatchelo1
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Graham Cooper
8/17/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
Dan Christensen
8/18/11
[...]
8/29/11
Read Re: Who's up for a friendly round of debating CANTORS PROOF?
|-| E R C
8/29/11