Topic: Dolciani and SMSG
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 6:08 PM

Alain Schremmer

Re: Dolciani and SMSG

On Sep 15, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Beth Hentges wrote:

> The fact that the US is dependent on the Russians now just to go to
> the ISS was caused, in my opinion, by political decisions, not
> technical ones.

That and many other such. The real issue, though, is who made these
political decisions.

In his Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America's schools,
Steve Brill gives, with enthusiastic approbation, the names. All
very, very rich people.

Regards
--schremmer