Topic: how to compute length of principal axis
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 6:04 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: how to compute length of principal axis

In article
<c6ae106d-d113-49e2-be2e-2947800ad109@m5g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
MBALOVER <mbalover9@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a data set and I can compute the vector of the principal axis.
> However i do not know if there is an equation to compute the length of
> the first principal axis....

Since you mention a data set, you may need to search for the term
"principal components analysis".

Ken Pledger.