Topic: Question about Manipulate
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 10, 2011 6:28 AM

Jason Ebaugh

Re: Question about Manipulate

You did not define the function properly.

Try this:
f[a_, x_, b_] := Sin[a x + b]

You will also need to format Manipulate differently:
Manipulate[Plot[f[a, x, b], {x, 0, 6}], {a, 1, 4}, {b, 0, 10}]

Jason Ebaugh

ebaughjason@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jasonebaugh