Topic: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Replies: 836   Last Post: Nov 13, 2011 5:17 AM

Virgil

Re: A definition of creationist insanity, perhaps!?

In article
<c719f6c6-e5ee-482c-8e9b-02a4f5da0a72@r28g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhodiumm@wmconnect.com> wrote:

TROLL ALERT: Liarbaj

> The troll 'Virgil' has dozens of nyms
> and which seem to trace to John Baker.
> Several used are Zachariah Mulletstein,
> Waldo Tunnel, SPQR, Manon, Jimmy John etc.

The only nyms of mine that you have ever found are Virgil and SPQR.

> I'm over at ATCreationism where the troll
> Virgil adds nothing but juvenile disruption.

That is "alt.talk.creationism" for any that really want to know, where
the requirements of creationism on its true believers requires that they
accept the bible as totally and literally true which absolutely no
exceptions and that they deny and reject any scientific findings which
in any way cast doubt on that alleged total literal truth.

And I certainly add no more juvenile disruption than Liarbaj and his ilk
add to alt.atheism and other newsgroups not dedicated to his creationist
nonsense.
--

Date Subject Author
10/5/11
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Frederick Williams
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
MoeBlee
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Inertial
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Brian Chandler
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Androcles
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alen
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alen
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/6/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Jim Greenfield
10/6/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Jim Greenfield
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/5/11
Read There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Androcles
10/5/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Pfsszxt@aol.com
10/5/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Androcles
10/5/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Dirk Van de moortel
10/5/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Androcles
10/6/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Jim Greenfield
10/7/11
Read Re: There is NO definition of infinity, perhaps!
Alen
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Frederick Williams
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Graham Cooper
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Rock Brentwood
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
eric gisse
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
jem
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Brian Chandler
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Transfer Principle
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
J. Antonio Perez M.
10/6/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Jim Greenfield
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alen
10/7/11
Read Alen's childishness
Androcles
10/7/11
[...]
10/15/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Jim Greenfield
10/15/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Pfsszxt@aol.com
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Androcles
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
jon car
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alen
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Androcles
10/8/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Frederick Williams
10/5/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
patmpowers@gmail.com
10/15/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Jim Greenfield
10/15/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/6/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
admformeto
10/6/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Stamenin
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alfonso
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Androcles
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
J. Antonio Perez M.
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alen
10/7/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Brian Chandler
10/8/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alfonso
10/8/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/8/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Frederick Williams
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alfonso
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Frederick Williams
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Alfonso
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/10/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/12/11
[...]
10/13/11
[...]
10/11/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
PD
10/9/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
LudovicoVan
10/9/11
[...]
William Hughes
10/11/11
[...]
Ki Song
10/13/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/13/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
J. Antonio Perez M.
10/13/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/14/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/14/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/14/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/14/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/14/11
[...]
10/16/11
[...]
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/17/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
herbert glazier
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/18/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Uergil
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/19/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Uergil
10/20/11
[...]
Tommy Jensen
10/20/11
[...]
netzweltler
10/16/11
[...]
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
10/20/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
J. Antonio Perez M.
10/21/11
[...]
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/22/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/23/11
[...]
10/24/11
[...]
11/13/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Loirbaj
11/13/11
Read Re: A definition of creationist insanity, perhaps!?
Virgil
[...]
Vergil
10/24/11
[...]
FredJeffries@gmail.com
10/23/11
[...]
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/25/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/26/11
[...]
10/27/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/27/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/27/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
10/28/11
[...]
YBM
10/28/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
10/29/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/29/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/29/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/29/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
SPQR
10/30/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/30/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/29/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
David R Tribble
10/30/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
10/30/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
10/31/11
[...]
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/1/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
William Hughes
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
alan.dennis.eaton@gmail.com
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/2/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
11/3/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/3/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/3/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/3/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/4/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/4/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/4/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/4/11
Read Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Virgil
11/5/11