Topic: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Replies: 75   Last Post: Nov 25, 2011 7:11 PM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory

On Nov 25, 8:03 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 25 Nov., 17:34, Tonico <Tonic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > is possible to say: ALL the elements of S_k, for any k, are contained
> > in any S_(k+j),

> > for all j > 0.
>
> So it is.
>

> > From where "the theorem" follows: no single S_K can contain ALL the
> > natural numbers,

> > so....how eaxctly have you proved that all the naturals are contained
> > in one single

> > S_k, again?
>
> I proved that in order to contain the actual infinite set |N no S_k is
> necessary. That includes that not more than one S_k are necessary.

**** I am going to show this to other people, without remarking your
name, of course, lest they won't believe me...or are you joking, dude?

I've no desire to continue with this nonsense. I oficially give up
this thread and shal continue with others, in the meantime.

Tonio ****

> That is what I need in order to show those wrong, who claim infinitel
> many S_k would be necessary.
>

> > More important, perhaps: how the above  gets even slightly close to
> > proving that the

> > union of all S_k is NOT the whole set IN??
>
> Obviously the union is not necessary (and not sufficient).
>

> > How can anyone after high school mathematics (well taught and well
> > learnt, of course)

> > can believe, before or after the above, what you wrote at the
> > beginning of the post

> > "Same holds for my proof.
> > The set of natural numbers that is not covered by one finite initial
> > segment *alone* is empty." ???

> The actually infinite set |N does not exist. If it would exist it
> would have to have infinite numbers. Those are not available in any
> S_k. That is the essence of my proof.
>
> Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
11/21/11
Read Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
[...]
Jürgen R.
11/22/11
[...]
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Carsten Schultz
[...]
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/25/11
[...]
jdawe
11/22/11