Topic: defining important functions
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 16, 2001 10:50 AM

Matthias Kawski

Re: defining important functions

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Patrice L. Conrath wrote:
>
> could your address be wrong for the excel exploration?

Apologies for a type-oh. The correct address for the index is:

http://math.la.asu.edu/~kawski/classes/mat272/EXCEL/xlsindex.html
****
or follow the EXCEL icon from my homepage (indirect link).

Matthias
Matthias Kawski http://math.la.asu.edu/~kawski
Department of Mathematics e-mail: kawski@asu.edu
Arizona State University office: (480) 965 3376
Tempe, Arizona 85287-1804 FAX: (480) 965 0461
NOTE: NEW AREA CODES FOR PHOENIX home: (480) 893 0107
send mail to:

majordomo@ams.org

with the following in the message body:

unsubscribe calc-reform your_email_address

-Information on the subject line is disregarded.