Topic: The Fraud Part II
Replies: 31   Last Post: Feb 9, 2012 5:07 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: The Fraud Part II
att1.html (2.0 K)

I have already studied the exams in question and this is not the case. And this has never been the case in any exam I have studied. When the scores drop below 70% the students are already missing the majority questions to which partial credit can even be applied. When the scores drop below 50% the students are missing practically all of the questions to which partial credit applies. For example, a student scoring a 3 on the AP calculus exam leaves most of the FR section blank and those portions they don't leave blank are mostly wrong. They eek out the 35% from the lowest level questions on the test and guessing, they don't even make it to partial credit questions.

Bob Hansen