Topic: Which numerical library to use for porting from Matlab to C++?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 9, 2012 6:40 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Which numerical library to use for porting from Matlab to C++?

"Andreas Paulsen" <andreas.paulsen@geocap.no> wrote in message
> I am currently prototyping some algorithms in Matlab that rely on
> matrix, DSP, statistics and image analysis functionality.
> Some examples of what I may need:
> eigenvectors
> convolution in 2D and 3D
> Short Time Fourier Transform
> Hilbert transform
> Chebyshev polynomials
> low pass filter
> random multivariate gaussian numbers
> kmeans
> Later on I will need to implement these algorithms in C++.

Rather than reimplementing your algorithms, you may be interested in using
MATLAB Coder to generate C or C++ code directly from your MATLAB

I'm not certain if it'll do everything you're looking to do, but I think it
would get you most of what you listed above. If that looks interesting, you
should be able to trial the product using the "Downloads & Trials" link on
the left side of that page or by contacting the MathWorks sales staff.

Steve Lord