Topic: FINDING ANGLE OF A MOVING STICK IN VIDEO
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 21, 2012 11:04 AM

Steven Lord

Re: FINDING ANGLE OF A MOVING STICK IN VIDEO

"bhupesh gag" <bhupeshg2@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "kinor" wrote in message <jhiu29$5h0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>> "bhupesh gag" <bhupeshg2@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> <jhif23$lri$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

>> > HI I NEED A MAT LAB PROGRAM WHICH CAN MEASURE ANGLE OF A STICK MOVING
>> > IN A PLANE .TILL NOW I AM ABLE TO DETECT THE STICK IN MAT LAB AND DRAWN
>> > A LINE ON THAT STICK CAN SOME BODY HELP ME PLEASE

>> help atan2

> hello sir thanks for reply. i am new to mat lab programming i need your
> further help to use command atan2

Then I recommend you do as kinor suggested and type that command at the
prompt in the MATLAB Command Window. That will explain how to call the atan2
function and may even include an example you can run.

When you're learning to use MATLAB, the two commands that you should ALWAYS
keep in mind are:

help

doc

--