Topic: Monte Carlo simulation with inequality constraints
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 23, 2012 8:53 AM

deltaquattro@gmail.com

Re: Monte Carlo simulation with inequality constraints

Il giorno giovedì 22 marzo 2012 17:44:59 UTC+1, Ray Koopman ha scritto:
[..]
> More information wouldn't help. I don't see any solution short of
> rewriting the PCC.

I understand: I had a hunch that would be the case, but I wanted to have the opinion of someone knowledgeable in Statistics before going down this route. I'll try to convince the IB (Information Bureaucrats) of the company to prepare a special version of the PCC :) Thanks for the insightful conversation, Ray!

Best Regards

Sergio Rossi