Topic: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 5:41 AM

Witek Jachimczyk

Re: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images

Hi Gordon,

vision.ForegroundDetector analyzes data over time. It ultimately relies on detecting changes in a sequence.
You can feed it video or a series of images but the images must represent a sequence in time.

Witek