Topic: AMTNYS Rye Conference
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 21, 2012 8:33 PM

Elliott Bird

RE: AMTNYS Rye Conference

Hi Caryl,

Just to let you know I'm working on a proposal for the AMTNYS conference. I'm thinking of a 2 hr. mini series on fractions (3-5) in the core curriculum. If you think that's not a good idea, and have another, please let me know. I'll try to have it in by the end of the week.

Elliott

________________________________
From: owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of Caryl Lorandini [mathcaryl@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:59 AM
To: nyselmath@mathforum.org; nysmsmath@mathforum.org; nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: AMTNYS Rye Conference

The 62nd Annual AMTNYS Conference

Call for Speakers
Rye Town 2012

Join us for an extraordinary professional development opportunity at the Association of Mathematics Teachers of New York State (AMTNYS) annual conference on November 8-10 in Rye Town, New York. We?re seeking innovative and instructional proposals at all levels of mathematics (K-16). Speakers can select among a variety of formats from workshops to traditional hour long sessions. Accepted proposals have their conference registration fee waived. We know you LIVE and LOVE MATH so share your passion with some of the best teachers in New York State! Go to the www.amtnys.org<http://www.amtnys.org/> website for the link to the proposal form.

Caryl Lorandini
AMTNYS, Treasurer
LIMACON, Secretary
NCMTA, Past-President