Replies: 2   Last Post: May 24, 2012 11:18 PM

Trevor Naidoo

Re: [ap-calculus] Important changes coming to AP Calculus EDG

Dear JOhn

May I offer my sincere appreciation to you for the tremendous job that you have done in moderating this group for the past 7 years.

I am sure many, like me, would have found the discussions stimulating, invigorating and giving us alternate discussion starting points in our calculus classrooms. It was also interesting for me to note alternate methods of attacking problems - which just goes to show that teaching AP calculus and math for 24 years does not give you all the answers - but rather more opportunities to learn!

A restful summer to all.

See you in the fall!

regards
Trevor

Trevor Naidoo

 "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."
Confucius

P O Box 215
Umzinto
4200