Replies: 1   Last Post: May 25, 2012 10:20 AM

Alan Lipp

RE: [ap-calculus] ellipsoid

Kevin,

I see that I misread your question. Can you clarify what you (or your
student) means by "the integral of the area of an ellipse?" The area of an
ellipse is a number. Do you mean to integrate this constant?

Alan

Alan Lipp
19 Payson Avenue
Easthampton, MA 01026
413-529-3278

The Williston Northampton School inspires students to live with passion,
purpose, and integrity.