Topic: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Replies: 171   Last Post: Jun 10, 2012 10:16 AM

Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu

Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem

On 5/28/2012 3:56 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 28, 9:58 am, Arindam Banerjee<adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>> On May 28, 9:56 am, Arindam Banerjee<adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the link. It is great to find that at last Newtonian
>>> dynamics is being given the attention it deserves. For far too long
>>> the world has been fooled by
>>> Einsteinian nonsense. Now, let them try finding solutions to
>>> rotational issues... or as one engineer-friend said, show us with
>>> maths how the luchi
>>> swells up! That will be far more difficult! Modelling non-linear
>>> systems (antennas, CCS7,
>>> call centre networks) has been a fair part of my professional career
>>> (now over).
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee.

>> Oops, I forgot, my congratulations to this fine young man, may be go
>> on to do more great work!
>> Cheers,
>> Arindam Banerjee

> Of course, it is my life's goal to make IFEs, or at least a working
> model before I exit.
> An engineer's gotta make engines, what?
> Too bad the world is entranced by einsteinian scum, but as Ms Mitchell
> concluded, tomorrow is another day. The success of Ms JK Rowling
> Madame, must be the
> guiding star for the engineer who wants to make money.

JK Rowling? Huh? Are your infernal force injuns being peddled as
"quidditch gear" now? Are you coming up with an interstellar version of
this fictional game? How about a nice little book on the "Physics of
Quidditch" instead of the "To The Stars" babble that you've written?

How come science fiction writers aren't guiding stars? Arthur C. Clarke
was a "guiding star" for communication satellites, no? Hell, even geezer
fiction of Jules Verne, H G Wells, ... could be "guiding stars", no?
Besides, these guys weren't "einsteinian" (i.e., not Jewish), which
seems to be very important to you.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.

Date Subject Author
5/27/12
Read Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Giga
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Thomas Nordhaus
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
fanabba
[...]
lifeisfreedom
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
lifeisfreedom
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/29/12
Read Dishonest behavior in extreme
Romanise
5/29/12
Read Re: Dishonest behavior in extreme
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
[...]
Read Doubt if Adridam Bandicoot can bring back all sheep anyone entrusts
him to take out to graze
Romanise
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
herbert glazier
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Tom Potter
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Best Monkey can do
Romanise
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Guest
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wisj
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wish
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Bandicoot Circus : Impresario Monkey
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Lady Kaka marries Bandicoot
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/5/12
Read Must be Lady Kaka
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Romanise
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
dmjoshi1@gmail.com
6/2/12
Read Re: Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Zinnic
6/4/12
Read Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/10/12
Read Amoeba has given up on Monkey, instead itself will metamorphoses in
to J K Rowling
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Bappa
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/12
[...]
6/8/12
[...]
Read Getting recognized as Monkey is helluva RECOGNITION
Romanise
6/10/12
[...]
RedAcer
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
TruthSlave
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
root
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
mike3
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Immortalist
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/29/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Mike Terry
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Frederick Williams