Topic: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Replies: 171   Last Post: Jun 10, 2012 10:16 AM

Romanise

Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked

On Jun 1, 11:57 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> So far my main products are, apart from the hundreds of usenet
> articles over the years now archived by google:
> 1. A book, "To the Stars!" published in 2001 and that introduced the
> formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) with suitable explanations and applications

You must have published it yourself like you are forced to do it again
after 11 years.

searching for it found following link

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?220623

For an article "Newt Is Old Hat " of July 3 2003 of Outlook India.

It drew 7 comments between 6 and 9 July 2003.

As I have no knowledge of science no point in trying to read either
the article or the comments.
What is strange is that despite the comments being highly critical the
author of the article does not seem to have replied. It could be that
Outlook closed book on the author but did author take up the comments
on Usenet?

One guy apparently in high position in Science Establishment of India
writes

"This article is pathetic,horrible"

The guy making the comment could be in the following.
http://tinyurl.com/cafujny
From same place where our Greatest Genius of All Times got his first
degree.

Another guy concludes his comment by writing

"The only complain I have of Arindam is that he is tarnishing the
image of IIT (which happens to be my alma mater) and giving a bad name
to bengal which has produced geniuses like S.N.Bose."

This guy is from Department of Theoretical Physics, Tata Institute of
Fundamental Research, Mumbai.

> 2. A patent for the HTN as a load-balancing method for generation of
> 7*24 power to all areas, cleanly and efficiently
> 3. A forthcoming book on amazon, and a few others pending that could
> be published within a year.
> 4. Software methods for improving performances of complex non-linear
> systems, this relates to my professional work (from which I made
> money, that is).
> Hopefully #3 will make some money for me, so that my engineering work
> may continue as per my interests.
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Date Subject Author
5/27/12
Read Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Giga
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Thomas Nordhaus
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
fanabba
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
[...]
lifeisfreedom
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
lifeisfreedom
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/29/12
Read Dishonest behavior in extreme
Romanise
5/29/12
Read Re: Dishonest behavior in extreme
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
[...]
Read Doubt if Adridam Bandicoot can bring back all sheep anyone entrusts
him to take out to graze
Romanise
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
herbert glazier
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Tom Potter
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Best Monkey can do
Romanise
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Guest
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wisj
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wish
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Bandicoot Circus : Impresario Monkey
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Lady Kaka marries Bandicoot
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/5/12
Read Must be Lady Kaka
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Romanise
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
dmjoshi1@gmail.com
6/2/12
Read Re: Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Zinnic
6/4/12
Read Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/10/12
Read Amoeba has given up on Monkey, instead itself will metamorphoses in
to J K Rowling
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Bappa
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/12
[...]
6/8/12
[...]
Read Getting recognized as Monkey is helluva RECOGNITION
Romanise
6/10/12
[...]
RedAcer
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
TruthSlave
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
root
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
mike3
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Immortalist
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/29/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Mike Terry
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Frederick Williams