Topic: This function crashes matlab occasionally... why?!
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 19, 2012 9:46 AM

Steven Lord

Re: This function crashes matlab occasionally... why?!

"spasmous" <spasmous@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a function that displays several images in one figure (see below).
> I've also been experiencing a lot of MATLAB/Java crashes that I think can
> be traced to this function. I'm not sure why it happens... it's quite
> rare, once a week or two. Can someone tell me what is causing the problem?

I don't see anything obvious in that code that would cause a crash. Please
send this code and the MATLAB or Java crash log files to Technical Support
so that they can work with the developers to determine the cause.

Steve Lord