Topic: How can I manage the multidimensional array e.g., a{1,1}{2,2}
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 29, 2012 12:26 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: How can I manage the multidimensional array e.g., a{1,1}{2,2}

"antnio " <a@mail.com> wrote in message <jv2ut1$jc6$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I am introducing cell array format like
> T = 10;
> for t = 1 : T
> F{1,2}{6,t} = [0 0 0];
> end
>
> I want to change only the dimension along parameter "t" e.g.,
> from t = 5 to t = 8
> F{1,2}{6,5} = [1 1 1];
> F{1,2}{6,6} = [1 1 1];
> F{1,2}{6,7} = [1 1 1];
>
> What I dd try,
>
> F{1,2}{6, 5:7} = [1 1 1];

Use
F{1,2}{6, 5:7} = deal([1 1 1]);

A strong advise though: CELL array is slow and nasty to work with. Before going too far, ask yourself if you really need to store your data that way.

Bruno