Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 2, 2012 1:09 PM

brubin@glencove.k12.ny.us

RE: [ap-stat] Course Syllabus: Stats: Modeling the World

I am using the same book and would love of a copy also

Brett Rubin
Glen Cove High School
Mathematics Teacher
________________________________
From: John Griffin [jgriffin@palmertrinity.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:17 AM
To: AP Statistics
Subject: [ap-stat] Course Syllabus: Stats: Modeling the World

Starting this fall I will be using Stats: Modeling the World (2010). If you have used this text in the past and would be willing to share your syllabus and pacing guide (including homework problems you assigned) it would be greatly appreciated. I used a different text for the past three years, so I am in the process of "rebuilding" my course. Hope you had a wonderful summer.

Regards,
John Griffin

--
John C. Griffin, Ph.D.
Chair, Mathematics Dept.

[http://www.rmcollaborative.com/storage/PTS_ShieldSeal_FullColor.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1283114790884]

PALMER TRINITY SCHOOL
7900 SW 176TH STREET
PALMETTO BAY, FLORIDA. 33157
[http://www.on-l9.com/prod/pts/facebook_icon_sml.png][http://www.on-l9.com/prod/pts/facebook_PTSfanpage_sml.png]<http://www.facebook.com/PTSfanpage> [http://www.on-l9.com/prod/pts/twitter_icon_sml.png] [http://www.on-l9.com/prod/pts/twitter_palmertrinity_sml.png]
<http://twitter.com/#palmertrinity>

PTS CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any documents, files, and previous messages attached to it may be privileged, confidential or exempt from public disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ): http://mrmathman.com/faq<http://web.me.com/mrmathman/MrMathMan/FAQ.html>

ap-stat Resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com<http://apstatsmonkey.com/>

Frequently asked questions(FAQ) http://mrmathman.com/faq
ap-stat resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com