Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 8:31 AM

dennis roberts

Re: [ap-stat] Homework

On 8/5/2012 10:16 PM, Corey Andreasen wrote:
> You're going into your third year and don't have homework figured out?
> I had it down after a week! :
> Seriously, I don't know of a solution. I think part of the solution
> has to do with making sure the tasks are valuable and manageable. And
> part of it has to do with keeping the focus on learning.

I wonder if the concept of homework exists at the college/university level?

I don't ever remember in all my college days ... anyone
(faculty/bosses/students) talking about having to do "homework".

That doesn't mean there wasn't stuff for students to read for the next
class but to do problems and turn them in????

Frequently asked questions(FAQ) http://mrmathman.com/faq
ap-stat resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com
To unsubscribe click here: