Topic: New Core Curriculum Integrated Algebra Text Books
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 23, 2012 9:09 PM

Brent Neeley

Re: New Core Curriculum Integrated Algebra Text Books

Interesting comments about CORE Plus. I've heard a lot of positive comments
from people that use it, but if I recall the courses don't match up with NYS
courses. Has that changed? For example, I recall proofs and factoring are
in the third course, reciprocal trig and complex numbers are in CORE 4,
right triangle trig is in CORE 2 etc.

When you use CORE Plus do you have to jump around a lot from course to
course, or is there a more recent version of the series that follows NYS
courses more closely?

Brent Neeley
Hornell HS