Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 15, 2012 4:30 AM

robert hanchett

[ap-stat] The new Community.

NOTE:
This ap-stat EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign up for the new AP Statistics Teacher
Community Forum at https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/getting-started and post messages there.

For all my fears and pouting about the new system its not too bad. For the
people on a couple of different boards it is really easy to switch between
them.

I have already signed up for AP Human Geo ( HUG ) where I lurk because I
don't teach it or have an audit. I just needed to be approved which
happened in less than 12 hours. . So for the people that don't think they
are welcome on the new site try.

Robert Hanchett
Houston Texas

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM, AP Statistics digest <
ap-stat@lyris.collegeboard.com> wrote:

> 1. AP Statistics Teacher Community

> Subject: AP Statistics Teacher Community
> From: Jim Swift <ostonica@shaw.ca>
> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:44:26 -0700
>
> Thanks to the 721 of you who have signed up for the AP Statistics Teacher
> forum in the past 4 days.
> Many messages and replies have already been posted there and I would
> encourage the remaining 3618 to
> signup at the new site.
>
> We are still the same helpful, easy-going Community, we are just changing
> the place where we gather,
> that's all.
>
> If you have a new question, or topic, please would you post it there
> rather than to this list which
> is on its last legs :-)
>
> The URL for the Community is
> https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/group/apstatistics/discussion-boards/
>
> Let's keep postings to this EDG confined to replies to questions
> previously posted here and for
> questions relating to any difficulties you might have with logins to the
> new Forum.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jim
> ap-stat moderator