The Math Forum

Topic: (no subject)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 17, 2012 12:14 PM

r!chard tchen

Re: (no subject)

> I am currently on this forum, but my e-mail will be
> changing from srothwell@e1b.org to
> susanrothwellmath@gmail.com can you please change
> this?

Susan,

I administer the Math Forum's discussions, and so noticed your request, which disseminated to the secondary (grades 9-12) discussion group of the Association of Math Teachers of New York State.

... and subscribed your susanrothwellmath@gmail.com address in its place:

> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:59:01 -0400
> From: majordomo@mathforum.org
> Subject: SUBSCRIBE nyshsmath susanrothwellmath@gmail.com
> --
> susanrothwellmath@gmail.com has been added to nyshsmath.
> No action is required on your part.

http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=671

Thank you for your patience,

- Richard Tchen

The Math Forum @ Drexel
3210 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2713

tel1: (215)895-1787
tel2: (800)756-7823
facs: (215)895-2964

The Math Forum @ Drexel (http://mathforum.org/)
is a research and educational enterprise of
The Goodwin College of Professional Studies (http://goodwin.drexel.edu/).

Date Subject Author
8/14/12
Read (no subject)