The Math Forum

Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 28, 2012 3:08 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Aug 27, 2012 1:39 PM
>

>> But your answer that would prevent such clashes is what?
>
> I remind you that the title of this thread is "Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama". In the original item, submitted by Becker, the University of Alabama was advertising a faculty position. One of the requirements for that position was the ability to teach multiculturally. In this and many other ways, the Education Mafia are promoting multiculturalism. Not ignoring it, not tolerating it, but actually promoting it.
>
> Never mind that multiculturalism is exactly contrary to "E Pluribus Unum", one of the founding concept of this nation. The Education Mafia are looking to create the kind of social friction, as illustrated by the recent Greek violence and by a dozen other examples I have submitted, where it did not exist before.

Did not exist before what? It always existed.

You make up out of thin air what your so-called "mafia" wants. Teaching people of different cultures different ways has nothing to do with what you say. You define "multiculturalism" in a way that makes sense how? And you did not even begin to answer the question and points I in

put to you. You have no answer whatsoever in terms of what governments should do to prevent the violence or potential violence you keep citing, or to have non-"multiculturalism" even as you define it.