Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 16, 2012 1:15 PM

Deborah Kula

RE: [ap-calculus] Smartboard and PowerPoint

I concur with the drift problem. When we contacted Smart about our
issues and told them which model we were using the comment was, "you are
STILL using that model?" I think they were amazed at the fact that it
still worked at all. But our budget has no room for new SmartBoards for
the immediate (well, even a bit farther than that) future.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Kelly [mailto:williamkelly@ci.bristol.ct.us]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:27 AM
To: AP Calculus
Subject: re:[ap-calculus] Smartboard and PowerPoint

As far as the "drift" goes, I have the same problem. When I talked to
Smart about it, they said to minimize the number of orientation points
(I had it on fine / 20 points) and now I have it on 9 points. It made a
difference for a while but I am still orienting a half dozen times per
day. They told me it should only need be oriented once every few months.
I am just living with it now.
====
Course related websites:
---