Topic: re:[ap-calculus] How many ACTUAL hours of teaching time for AP Calculus AB do you all have?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 30, 2012 10:01 PM

Scholl, Milton

RE: re:[ap-calculus] How many ACTUAL hours of teaching time for AP Calculus AB do you all have?

NOTE:
and post messages there.
On an A/B block here so it is 190 minutes one week and then 245 the next week ... as long as there are no assemblies
and similar foolishness. That'll take 10 minutes off for each. And we've had four this year so far. I have Calc classes on
both A and B days. I tell the kids it is the best schedule ever since I start everyday with mathematics, especially Calculus.

Dr. Milt Scholl
Math/Science (Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Physics)
Liberty High School, Hillsboro, OR