Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 3, 2012 10:48 AM

Bradley Stoll

Re: [ap-calculus] Workbooks

NOTE:
and post messages there.
D&S Marketing are my favorite, at least for Multiple Choice type questions. I prefer to use actual past free response questions. Please note that the D&S books need to be ordered in bulk; I think packages of 10.

Bradley

From: "Sue S. Anderson" <sue.anderson@browardschools.com<mailto:sue.anderson@browardschools.com>>
To: AP Calculus <ap-calculus@lyris.collegeboard.com<mailto:ap-calculus@lyris.collegeboard.com>>
Subject: [ap-calculus] Workbooks

?

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Can someone suggest workbooks to order for AB and BC.
Thank you
Sue

Sue Anderson
M.S.T., Master of Science in Teaching High School Mathematics
NBCT Mathematics
Plantation High School
754-322-1850

"The School Board of Broward County, Florida, expressly prohibits bullying, including cyber bullying, by or towards any student or employee. See Policy 5.9: Anti-bullying for additional information."

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses, and all communications, including e-mail communications, made or received in connection with the transaction of School Board business are public records, which must be retained as required by law and must be disclosed upon receipt of a public records request, except as may be excluded by federal or state laws. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing

---