Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 5, 2012 10:03 AM

Susan Ferguson

Re: [ap-calculus] FDWK errors in textbook and assessment keys...?!

and post messages there.
You are correct! The answers in the Assessment Resources are wrong.

Susan M. Ferguson
Osceola High School
Math Instructor,VC Math Instructor, NBCT-2003
Math Club Sponsor

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?"
Katherine Graham