Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 5, 2012 10:03 AM

Susan Ferguson

Re: [ap-calculus] FDWK errors in textbook and assessment keys...?!

NOTE:
and post messages there.
You are correct! The answers in the Assessment Resources are wrong.

Sue

Susan M. Ferguson
Osceola High School
Math Instructor,VC Math Instructor, NBCT-2003
Math Club Sponsor

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?"
Katherine Graham

Linda Trainer <ltrainer@reyn.org> writes:

>I?m a 1st year AP Calculus teacher and it?s been many, many years since I took the course? that being said, would someone that teaches from FDWK be able to tell me if the  answers to QUIZ 2.1, 2.2  are wrong for #7 and # 8?  I believe for #7
>the limit should be (D) 3 and that for #8 the answer should be (B) x^3.  Am I right?
>

>Thanks for the help.
>
>Linda
>
>[Marker]

---