Topic: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 11:56 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?

On Oct 6, 12:20 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Oct 5, 3:59 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Formal Theory means all sentences in the Theory are systematically
> > enumerated.

> Tht's Lie #1 .  Who are you supposed to be?  MItt Romney?
>

> > ZFC is NOT a formal Theory!
>
> That's Lie # 2.  It's usually defined as an axiom-set but if you want
> to TALK set theory then it is
> the formal theory containng all and only the theoerms PROVEN FROM
> those axioms.
>

> > There is no method given to distinguish between theorems and predicate
> > calculus formulas.

> This is Lie # 3.  It's not immediately rebuttable because you don't
> know what "predicate calculus formulas" MEANS, and because we don't
> talk that way.
>

> > You have NO WAY of enumerating Theorems!
>
> That's more like Lie # 0.  THAT statement was BORN a lie.
> Since theorems are BY DEFINITION *proved*, they are BORN "enumerated".
> A theorem's proof IS its "number".

George's idiocy is in full bloom here!

His underlying contradictions and FAILURE TO STATE THEOREM 1 of ZFC
result in this copious false output and misunderstandings of what a
theorem, formula, or theory actually are.

Herc

Date Subject Author
10/5/12
Read If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Charlie-Boo
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/8/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/9/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/11/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Richard Tobin
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
george
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/14/12
[...]
Scott Berg
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Curt Welch
10/6/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Mike Terry
10/6/12