Topic: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 11:56 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?

On Oct 6, 8:58 am, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
> Graham Cooper wrote:
>

> > George's idiocy is in full bloom here!
>
> > His underlying contradictions and FAILURE TO STATE THEOREM 1 of ZFC
> > result in this copious false output and misunderstandings of what a
> > theorem, formula, or theory actually are.

> I don't get it.  Which is the first theorem in an enumeration will
> depend on how they are enumerated.

You said use Godel numbering.

In that case: using an alphabet of

{a, b, c, d, e, f, g, 0, 1, E, A, (, ), ,, {, } +, -, =, >,<, !}

the first theorem of ZFC is

George seems to think VALIDATED THEOREMS are numbered as they are
VALIDATED.

Neither of you have an INKLING what the enumeration method is, or even
what parses as a well formed if not validated formula.

Herc

Date Subject Author
10/5/12
Read If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Charlie-Boo
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/8/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/9/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/11/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Richard Tobin
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
george
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/14/12
[...]
Scott Berg
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Curt Welch
10/6/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Mike Terry
10/6/12