Topic: Re: The Prime Directive
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 21, 2012 1:07 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Prime Directive

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 20, 2012 1:06 AM
>>
>>> Curing cancer is also an admirable goal, one that
>>> explains the actions of many people. But, like THE
>>> PRIME DIRECTIVE, it should not be an excuse for
>>> perpetrating fraud.

>>Ahhhh. There it is.
>>
>>And what would that fraud be?

> The fraud is in claiming to have done it when they haven't, and in claiming to be able to do it when they plainly can't. The Education Mafia can no more reduce The Gap than a witch doctor can cure cancer.

And your argument that they can't is the fraudulent and racist
argument that echoes white supremacy that no one can reduce these gaps
and that therefore trying to reduce these gaps between whites and
blacks/Hispanics hurts whites, this fraudulent and racist argument
based on your mathematically stupid argument that if everyone was
educated as well as they could be educated, then these gaps must grow
and not shrink.

Never mind that the data shows that the gaps have been shrinking long
term, even with whites increasing their performance, as I in

"Re: Imaginary Teacher Shortage"

showed using the NAEP data. Look at the charts and stop denying them -
stop denying fact with fraudulent, racist, and mathematically stupid
claims.