Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 11:36 AM

Louis Talman

Re: [ap-calculus] Double Derivatives

NOTE:
and post messages there.
A number of people have replied to this question, correctly. But I wish
they'd mentioned that their answers reflect an important fact: The meaning
of the sentence, "The test fails," is precisely what they're illustrating.

When we say that a test fails, we mean exactly that the test doesn't give
us *any* useful information about the phenomenon we used the test for.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Debbie Bricker <
DBricker@cathedralcatholic.org> wrote:

> NOTE:
> This ap-calculus EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign
> up for the new AP Calculus
> Teacher Community Forum at
> https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/getting-started
> and post messages there.