Topic: Live, Love, Math
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 27, 2012 4:42 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Live, Love, Math
att1.html (2.8 K)

Yes...regular registration includes the keynote address. This was just for anyone who isn't approved by their district to attend the whole conference but would like to join us for the keynote in the evening.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President