Topic: simple plot command error
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 31, 2012 9:48 AM

Steven Lord

Re: simple plot command error

"Nick " <dsfadfa@aol.com> wrote in message
> In Matlab r2012a the following code creates a MATLAB internal error and
> asks me to close matlab.
> A=cell(1,10);
> B=cell(1,10);
> plot(A,B)
>
> Obviously the code is incorrect, but please make it exit gracefully in
> future releases.

Thank you for this information. I've reported this bug to the development
staff.

In the future, if you want to be sure that your bug report reaches the
development staff, please send it to Technical Support. They can evaluate if
this is already a known issue (and if they know of a solution to it, they
can provide it to you) and/or work with you to determine a workaround as
well as reporting it to the development staff.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com