Topic: gensig function not working - matlab R2012b
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 6:20 PM

Re: gensig function not working - matlab R2012b

On 11/10/2012 8:26 AM, Vittorio wrote:
> I am using matlab R2012b and I can't use gesing function.
> This is what I see in command window:

>>> [u,t] = gensig('square',5,30,0.1)
> Undefined function 'gensig' for input arguments of type 'char'.

What does

which gensig

at command line return?

Guess is either you've aliased the name inadvertently or perhaps don't
have the toolbox installed on different machine...