Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:27 AM

Ahmed Hakim

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

"manish " <manishmn1987@gmail.com> wrote in message <jv5iq6$qi3$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Ahmed Hakim" <general_ahmed@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gla910$lnb$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi all
> > I would Like to get any help if I can get use of Matlab Neural Network Toolbox to create a net and train it
> > then convert this to C cide to be implemented on a PIC microcontroller???????
> >

> > Is this allowed?
> > How Can it be Done?
> > I have some experience about Matlab NN and very little on PIC programming
> > thanks anyway for reading my topic

> Use "multiple backpropagation tool".. it directly converts neural network to C code compatible with any microcontroller. its very advanced. download from,
>
> http://dit.ipg.pt/MBP/Download.aspx

Hi manish...

Great but.......

Does this tool ("multiple backpropagation tool") converts the trained NN into C code compatible with PIC or arduino??

Which Microcontroller can be used for this converted code...............Thanks alot for this help