Topic: Clustergram error
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 6:31 PM

Gaspar

Re: Clustergram error

"Adnan " <adnan.elhammali@gmail.com> wrote in message <isrb8o$fvk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I am trying to run the clustergram function for an expression dataset with dimensions (47000, 16). I keep getting the following error:
> "Caught unexpected exception of unknown type.
> Unexpected error status flag encountered. Resetting to proper state."
> after which all of my variables are deleted and are replaced by two new variables, 'ax' and 'lims'.
>
> Any ideas?

Just want to report I ran into a very similar problem. I ran the clustergram function for a matrix of (35000, 171) and got the same error as above. When I ran the function for slightly smaller matrices (33000, 171) and (31500, 171), it completed successfully.

Date Subject Author
6/9/11
Read Clustergram error
Adnan